Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweetheart Week

This week's theme is my favorite because there are so many stuff that I really like. And finally after those not-so-girly themes the past weeks, I can finally go on a shopping spree.
I am so happy when I came in my house and found a presents! Thank you so much my lovely bffs. I am glad I did not forget to take pictures before opening my gifts.

I went for my weekly shopping today for the new items and found that the Sweetheart Make Up Kit is on sale. And grabbed my camera and took a picture.
After doing my Sweetheart Room, I took a picture with my Sweetheart Make Up Kit and tried some of its features. I will still have to ask my lovely friends which eyes and lips suit me best but will definitely keep my blush on. And this is gifted to me by my lovely friend.

Now with my Sweetheart Swing Set I really like this swing because it lets me swing on it unlike the previous swings that were released. This is one of the gifts that were gifted to me by my besty that I love so much.

This is the sample of the swing that I am on it and I am really swinging.

And another picture. I am so happy and enjoying playing with this☺

3 comments:

  1. awww... Anika looks like she's having a blast!!

    Moxie really loves this weeks items too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dawww you have some awesome friends anika! and you look so happy on that swing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes! It's so awesome :)
    Thanks so much Maya Aeyde and vanilla cream ♥

    ReplyDelete