Monday, May 9, 2011

Light vs Dark

I am still contemplating which side I am in. Since I have no specific favorite item, probably I will just stay neutral on this, as I am torn between them both. And I will show my two newest room today which was given to me by my lovely besty.
Here I am with my Keys to Both Worlds which was a surprise gift to me by my besty again. I so love this because it will give me two beautiful rooms to decorate with, too bad I cannot keep the keys. I will show pictures of what room I got with these keys.

Here is the Stairway to Heaven. I am still thinking though what I will decorate it with. I will post some other time what I chose to be in this room.

And now I am in Gates of the Underworld. As you can see this room is kinda hot so I refuse this to be my future bedroom or even a guest room but I am thinking if this will be a future living room to stay in for an extremely cold weather.

Lastly, here are my two new companions. I have these because I bought the Heavenly Summoning Armband which gave me the angel companion and Underworld Summoning Armband which gave me the dark companion. I do not like this armband when not in use because I will not be able to see these two little creatures anymore and feel that it is useless already. I hope even if I will just display the armbands say in my walk in closet I will still be able to see them wandering around my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment