Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Look

 So, I have asked my lovely friends which eyes and mouth suit me best and was still contemplating which mouth I am going to choose since I am so torn. That's why I came up with a solution, I will be wearing two lips from now on, well of course it depends on my mood which mouth I am going to use for a day. And as for the eyes, almost everyone I have asked said the blue eyes with lashes is best for and of course my look would not be complete without my pink blushes.


My lovely friends say this lips suit me best, the look is so innocent and super cute I could not agree more because I have been wearing this lips ever since the day I was born.
And this full red lips, well only a few said this looks great on me but I kinda like wearing lipstick sometimes and make the most out of my make up kit.


2 comments:

  1. wow!! both looks, look great on you. one of the best things about make-up is that it doesn't have to be worn all the time, and it can be a way to be really creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) and thank you ♥
    I really wanted to stick with one look though, but I couldn't resist the red full lips :D
    And most of styles in the make up kit I don't really like :)

    ReplyDelete