Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Gig

Even though I did not like this week's theme, I really enjoyed jamming with The Band. I love some of the items that was released and I will show some pictures with me and my band enjoying the night away :)

Presenting! The Band! ☺ Anika, Sealton John, Bunnydonna, Squirrel Mercury and Bubbles Jackson.

Here I am jamming the night away with the band, I was surprised I could really play the saxophone! I have never tried it even though I have the item way back it was released. Of course friends and neighbors can visit and jam with us anytime! ☺

My first solo performance of the night! I sang and dance on Vintage live music stage using Vintage microphone and Brass saxophone. Had a great time, grooved the night with my peeps! The best night so far!

And lastly, my last solo performance of the night! I am on the drums! Rocking on Rock Star Drum Set. I never felt like a real rocker in my entire life, I never even imagined I would be one, that night was a unique and one a kind experience for me. I could try this again some time but definitely I will be in my girly girl self again soonest possible time. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment