Friday, February 10, 2012

Shakespeare Week!

The only items I love this week are the Shakespeare Mystery Outfit for girls.. I'm not so into this theme, but of course I went out to shop. I'm gonna share pictures of me with the newest clothing bundle.


Haunted Hamlet. I love the Haunted Hamlet Skull but I don't wanna use the Haunted Hamlet Moustache, it really does not my taste.


Lovesick Ophelia. This is my most favorite, I love the color combination and being so girly.

Playful Shakespeare. Everything is okay but this is just not so nice of a wig.. well, for me.

Sweet Juliet. I love the Sweet Juliet Bottle but this dress is just common.
Lovely Viola. This is my second favorite, it's elegant and love the style of the wig.
Elizabeth I. I so love the dress, even though the wig does not suit me well, I'm fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment