Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nursery Accessories Gift Pack

Today, I got this super duper cute package from my awesome and lovely bff Mel.. I was so excited to wear them all..

Turtle Accessories Bundle. Even though I am not a super fan of turtles, I kinda like having this cute costume.

Caterpillar Accessories Bundle. Out of them four, this is my least favorite but I love the Caterpillar Plushie.

Penguin Accessories Bundle. This is just so cute! I love everything included.. and I am so happy that they include this in this pack.. My group friends and I could gather with our animalistic costumes!

Pug Accessories Bundle. I think this is my most favorite. I am so into tan these days, and I love how they blend pinkish and tan together which is LOVE for me.. I especially love the Pug Puppy Plushie, it's so adorable!

4 comments: