Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Walk-in Closets!

Finally I have decorated three of my walk-in closets with my favorite clothes! and I also filled them with some of my unopened shopping bags which was mostly gifts from my group friends, they really spoil me! too bad I wasn't able to display everything because I might get excited and open them without my owners permission and that might cause me trouble!

Life's a beach! so I decorated my Walk-in Closet filled with my mermaid costumes and bathing suits. I am so ready for summer!

My Harajuku Walk-in Closet was described as my *fancy room* by my friends, I also use this for storing my stuffs after receiving some gifts or shopping, that's why I have the unopened bags being displayed.

My Oversized Walk-in Closet was at first my Mon Petit Cheri room but it's just too big with those alone so I added my Forest Fairies Outfits and Masquerade Outfits.

5 comments:

  1. hi i really love all your rooms :D soooo cute. btw, i would really love to be your friend in PS, can you add me? andrea aranda is my full name. ♥ thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is fantastic. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it. You inspired me to start my own blog for my pet Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sagittarius12! I'd love to see Marina's blog as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete