Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Strawberries and Cream!

Finally a week that I so love! I went out to really shop my heart out and gave away lots of stuff also to spread my happiness.. too bad that the stores aren't filled with much stuff as I wanted them to be but I really enjoyed my shopping adventure for this week.

I am wearing Little Girl Baker and dyed my hair Chocolate Brown from the Cupcake Wig Dye Table which will be my hair color if I wanted my hair to be on the dark side.
I am wearing the Little Boy Baker top and and Oven Mitt and dyed my hair Honey Blonde from the Cupcake Wig Dye Table which will be my second hair color and whenever I feel I want a lighter shade.


These little cuties are looking yummy but they're just cute animated decorations. I really wanted to dance along with them, that's if Hideeni will join us.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty :) You're my inspiration!
    And finally... A nice week ♥ I love the cute animated decorations :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww thank you Alex!! ♥
    your comment made me smile and it means a lot to me..
    I agree we have a lovely theme this week! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very pretty in her baker outfits♥

    ReplyDelete