Sunday, October 23, 2011

Twisted Tales Mystery Outfits

Today I am gonna share pictures to everyone the newest bundle from the Nightmare Week. It is different now because I made a mistake by opening the bundles without taking a picture yet when they were still unopened but it is nicer this way because everyone can see what's included inside the bundle. There's just one thing I am not happy about these bundles.. the crazy wigs! (but of course it's understandable it's for halloween) almost all I didn't like but there's one that I adore so so much!

I super like everything in this bundle, the red dress included is to die for.. except for the wig of course. Gothic Bride Outfit.

I forgot to wear the wig included in this bundle before the shoot but it's not bothering me as it does not really suits me at all. I kinda like the outfit even though it is for male pets. Pettlegeuse Groom Outfit.

I also like everything in this outfit especially the colors, being stripes and comfy of course wig excluded but I wore it for picture purposes only even though it does not suit me. Pettlegeuse Outfit.

I think this is my least favorite of them all almost everything in this bundle I didn't like but the scissorspaws is unique. Petward Scissorspaws Outfit.

I think this is my second favorite among all the wigs, it is messy and curly but I can handle it and as for the outfit it is weird but it's okay. I also love the pie I am holding. Pie Maker Outfit.

I just don't like the mask but I love the holdable pumpkin, it is so tiny and cute. Pumpkin King Outfit.

I super love the patchy dress! the color, the style but everything else I am not so into them. I wish a holdable rag doll was included but there isn't one available anywhere sadly. Rag Doll Outfit.

And lastly, my most favorite of them all. I super duper love everything inside this bundle. And this wig will definitely be on my top favorites that I'm going to wear more often. Undead Bride Outfit.

1 comment: