Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Mystery Costumes

Today I am going to share pictures of me with the new costumes. I am so happy that my awesome bffs gifted me these.

I Kinda like this costume especially the wig included but I just don't like the blood on top of my head. Bloody Prom Queen Costume.

I don't really like this costume but I love the holdable Glass of Italian Juice. Cannibal Doctor Costume.

This costume is so cute. I'm like a model of this cereal flakes. Cereal Killer Costume.

I really don't like the mask but I really like the Stalker Top. Dream Stalker Costume.

This is one of my favorites but not my style. I might just wear it whenever me and my group friends play dress-up games. Folding Metal Man Costume.

This costume is cute but I am not so into poos. Golden Poo Costume.

This costume is cute but not my style as well. Hotdog Costume.

This is my most favorite among all of the costumes, I super love the holdable Alice Bunny Plushie. Insane Alice Costume.

And this is my second favorite among them all, I just don't like the Silent Nurse Mask. Silent Nurse Costume.

1 comment: