Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WWF Red Panda

As promised from my previous post, I will show off my two outfits from the WWF Red Panda Bundle. 

WWF Red Panda Costume. I wore this costume just the way it is, but I tried pairing it with different kinds of wigs but I did not find any that suits this costume.

WWF Red Panda Outfit and wore a Le Rock & Chic Wig from its bundle and dyed it from my Luxury Blonde Wig Dye Table. I really love this outfit because it is so cute, girly and feels so comfortable.


2 comments:

  1. If pet society have a fashion show you would be perfect for a model..:3

    specially the PINK DRESSES..

    and i also hope that pet society have PINK DAY.!![I REALLY REALLY LOVE PINK]

    ♥~Tine~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwww ♥ Thank you so so much ♥
    And if ever there is, I would definitely join :)
    Yes for PINK DAY ♥

    ReplyDelete