Wednesday, June 29, 2011

London Vacation

First off, I was so glad that finally I can go on a vacation in London. Thanks to my super beloved besty for giving me this wonderful ticket, time to relax and unwind again after my Venice trip. So I will show everyone a picture of me with my ticket and my first day on the trip.


Here it goes, me with my London ticket. I am really so excited to go, and I am all set leaving Venice.

I bought some souvenirs today, the new bundles of clothes which I really love, the London Boy Outfit and my new super cute London Girl Outfit, I will let everyone see when I wear it. So after a nice shopping I am in my hotel room relaxing with my cup of tea and fish and chips meal. And I really love my new Air Pet Pink Private Jet, my new toy ride, it lets me fly and wander all over the room, I feel I am in a roller coaster ride. I will definitely bring this home.

1 comment: