Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Maidens, Knights and Dragons!

Today I will share some of my favorite stuff from this week's theme even though I do not like this theme as much but I really enjoyed shopping, accepting special gifts from my lovely bff's and also decorating some of my other rooms from this theme which I will share the next days. ツ

I dressed up like Ermine Damsel. She is so cute and I love how she throws confetti's up in the air as her animation. And this was a gift from my bff Mel.

I am not fond of dragons but I love this super adorable Baby Dragon Seat. They are still smiling even though I have seated on the cushion they are carrying.

Lastly, Majestic Dragon Slide! I am now enjoying my new slide. I love the color and the roses around it, so girly. And I am wearing my Medieval Princess Outfit which was gifted to me by my lovely friend Chanel, the bundle includes; Medieval Princess Gown, Medieval Princess Sceptre, Medieval Princess Shoes, Medieval Princess Wig and Medieval Princess Tiara.

1 comment: