Saturday, March 10, 2012

Plushie Maker

I have these for quite awhile now and thought I might as well share here some pictures.. I am not a collector but I'm happy with what I have.. even though I have this love-hate feeling about them, I still love what I own, because most of them are gifts from my lovely friends.. ♥

In my Romantic Garden with my dragons. These dragon plushies are my least favorite among all the makers because it simply does not suit my taste.

In my Valentine Suite with my kitties. At first, I was so excited to have these kitties but my feelings changed when I own some, I didn't like most of the features..  but still they're on my top 3 choice.

In my Beanstalk with my Ponies version 1. At first, I didn't like these but as time goes by I learned to love them, they're so cute and I love the colors.

In my Pup Tent with my Ponies version 2. This is my top choice.. I really love them even though I have some not-so-cute ones, but still I wanna keep them and pretend they're a cuites.

In my Underworld with my Zombies. When I first knew they'll release zombie I know I'm gonna like it, but I felt a bit disappointed when I saw them.. but still I'm gonna treasure them because my awesome bffs gifted me these.

2 comments:

  1. Awww they are sooooo cute :3
    Love all the cute Kittys !
    And I love your blog Anika ♥

    ReplyDelete