Friday, November 25, 2011

Let’s celebrate Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am gonna share some of my favorite items from this week. I never thought I'd like this theme as much as I do now.

I am wearing the Evolving Autumn Dress and Wings. I can't wait for this dress to be fully evolved though.
  
I also like this Raccoon in a Canoe. I enjoyed playing with this and this was gifted to me by my besty.

This is my Pet Society Vacation Souvenir Toy Boat. This isn't from this week's theme but it was gifted to me today due to Pet Society Vacation will be leaving soon. I would definitely miss the island and the adventures I once had there.

I super love these Autumn Bunny Forest Scene and Autumn Forest Bear Scene. I am on the process of my third Autumn Forest Scene, hoping to get the Autumn Forest Turkey Scene then.
And lastly, the Chicken Coop Playset. They're all cute and I love their animations. I can't wait to make a farm room.

2 comments: