Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Outfit

Today I am wearing this one piece black bathing suit, it is not my normal to dress up like this, but since this week's theme is summer, i might as well wear these kinds of clothes, enjoy the weather and have a walk around the beach. This outfit is also added to my Mon Petit Cheri collection, which by the way I love so much and thanking my ever sweet bff for gifting me this as she knew very well I love this collection.

The bundle includes the following; Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Wig, Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Swimsuit, Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Sunglasses, Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Strappy Heels, Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Bangles, and Mon Petit Cheri Poolside Bag.

2 comments:

  1. anika looks great in her summer wear! totally love that wig on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) She loves it too.

    ReplyDelete