Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bunny Sweetheart Outfit

Here is my current favorite outfit. I got this from my besty which happens to live in the US so I'm so lucky and excited sharing you this picture of mine wearing the outfit. The bundle includes Bunny sweetheart dress, Bunny sweetheart hair bow, Bunny sweetheart shoes and Bunny sweetheart wig

This is such a cute and innocent outfit, I especially love the cute bunny sling bag on the dress, I just hoped it is included in the bundle so I can still wear it with whatever outfit I am on, and I love the bow but wished it was smaller though but I will not bother on them much as the outfit is cute overall. I am still thinking which dye color would suit me with this cute wig.

3 comments:

  1. wow so cute!In italy there isn't :(
    Can you sell it?here is my facebook's profile!Contact me please :D
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000920705448

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! the middle red dye on the wig dye table suits that wig best imo :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Vanilla Cream, I will try that ☺

    ReplyDelete